Friday, March 7, 2014

like a fairy tale

Gerhana Skacinta - Nothing Everlast


like a fairy tale

that I've always pray
and if i have a chance
to wish just one request
i will have asked my Lord
please bring her back to me
in my embrace..ooo..

like a shattered dreams

I've never fall

you've gone to heaven 
without ever say goodbye
but i cherish you
u thought me one thing well
that nothing ever last..oo..

how i wish i could turn back the time with u... 
how i wish to hold you in my arms again..
how i wish that miracle will change our destiny
but it's all my only dream





This is my favorite song and I want to tribute this song to my late mother 

SALMAH BTE SAHAR

She past away during I was in primary school. The singer is a ska reggae rock and the band entitled Gerhana Skacinta that popular in 1990's. *how i wish i could turn back the time with u, mom, I miss you*



 
 This is the video of the song. Do enjoy.



  



No comments:

Post a Comment