Tuesday, March 11, 2014

M I S S I N G

Assalamualaikum

hye everyone, 

Everyday went im wake up in early morning, my first thing that I do is get my handphone to read news about MH370. Its already 4th days the flight is missing. Many methods have been performed to find the flight. Alhamdulillah, many assistance that were given from many foreign countries.

"KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian government welcomes and appreciates the assistance and cooperation from five foreign countries in deploying their assets to support and assist in the search and rescue operation of Malaysian Airlines (MAS) aircraft MH370."

read more : missing #MH370

in my mind always keep asking,
"where they are?"
"what about them?"
"Are they healthy?"
only ALLAH knows

We keep "DOA" to all involve in this incident, insyaAllah.
Only ALLAH we trust, work and pray.



where are you? 
we all pray for your return .. 
hope everyone is safe..

MALAYSIA miss you, please come back.


" YA ALLAH, 
andai ada di langit, kau turunkanlah,
andai ada di laut kau timbulkanlah,
andai ada di darat kau tunjukanlah,
Ameen"

#PrayForMH370


thats all, 
thank you :) 

lot of love, Anis Jalil







No comments:

Post a Comment