Sunday, March 16, 2014

SHOPAHOLIC I AM!!


This is what guys afraid most to a woman, the addicted of shopping behavior usually what woman most likely do when they are in all condition sad or happy. Women will get crazy when there is a SALE or DISCOUNT occurs in shopping complex and this is what happen to me myself and i in person. This is a bad habit that i usually does when i don't have nothing to do or bored at home. I am glad that i have the same habit with my housemate and classmate. We enjoy our days with shopping even though all we did was window shopping. 

SHOP TILL YOU DROP



I did recognized that i have the same story to the movie i had watch which is Confessions of Shopaholics. This story is about a woman which have the habit to SHOP TILL YOU DROP and she will spend all her money until she have what she wants. Whereby i also buy and read the novel of that story.




But!!! I am glad after i have read the books it tells about being a shopaholic is a good but not so good in certain condition that we have to control our habit.


Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment